Training & Stabling Packages:
We recognize and understand that the needs of each client and his/her horse are different.
Due to this philosophy, we prefer to meet with our clients prior to your horse arriving at our facility to formulate a plan that is designed to suit the individual needs of you and your horse.
Pricing available upon request; Special arrangements can be made for a separate sales package after the horse is evaluated by Charlotte Gerstenfeld of Trans-Atlantic Show Horses.
Basic Barn Care includes:
- Stalls Mucked and Bedding Checked (3 Times Daily)
- Hay Feeding (3-4 Times Daily; or as Needed)
- Watering, Blanketing & Turnout (Weather Permitting)
- Horses Fly Sprayed
- Hooves Picked Post-Turnout
- Legs Washed (as Needed)
- Horses may be hand walked on days turnout is unavailable (additional charge per day)
- 4 Point-Check Completed Daily
- Farrier/Dental/Veterinary/Chiropractic/Acupuncture Appointment Scheduling and Facilitation
Custom Training Options:
- A Custom-Made Training Program for Horse and Rider (or Just Horse) that consists of 6 days of Training Services per Week:
- 2 – 45 Minute Private Lessons
- 4 – Training Sessions consisting of Training Rides or Lunge Sessions in Pessoa Rig
- Comprehensive Grooming (6 times per week)
- Horse is Tacked/Un-tacked for Lessons and Training Rides
- Show Preparation (Trimming of Ears, Legs & Whiskers; Mane Management)
- Equipment Provided:
- 3 Green Saddle Pads
- 1 Set of Escadron Boots (Front and Back Pairs)
- 1 Pair of Bell Boots (Turnout)
- 1 Set of Bandages (Shipping/Stall)
- 1 Green Lead Rope
Call Today to customize your training and Stabling Package!